Over 12 years of Company / Freelance / Consultant experience in developing end-to-end solutions using major Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, WCF, SQL Server etc apart from other technologies like ORACLE, Jquery, My-Sql, C/C++, Android, PHP and more.
Being involved in all stages of project life cycle through most part of my career is one of my strengths.
|Languages||C#, VB.NET, VB, XML, C&C++, PL/SQL|
|Technologies||.Net Framework 4.5, 4.0 & 3.5, MVC 4, Entity Framework 5, Dynamic Data, WebAPI, WCF, WPF, WMI, jQuery, jQuery UI, Ajax, Web Widgets, Web-Services, Remote-Scripting, Win32-API, VBA, COM|
|Mobile||Mobile Widgets, Android SDK, Nokia WRT, Windows Phone SDK & HTML5|
|Database||SQL-Server, ORACLE, My-SQL, MongoDB, MS-Access|
|Concepts||OOPS, Unit Testing|
|Systems||Windows 8.1 and below, DOS, Ubuntu|
- Working on all latest application development technologies and tools like MVC, Dynamic Data, WebMatrix, Razor View Engine etc apart from classic Forms based development.
- Experienced in implementing many of Data technologies like Entity Framework, Dynamic Data and LINQ for robust development of data driven applications.
- I was also responsible for designing, fine-tuning and maintaining all our ORACLE databases in one of my previous companies.
- Experienced in writing Mobile Widgets using W3C proposed standard and also experienced in latest web technologies like writing Web Widgets.
- Possess good understanding and working knowledge of all the important .NET Framework assemblies.
- Worked extensively on implementing Client-sid functionality in ASP.NET and PHP websites in conjugation with jQuery/AJAX/Remote-Scripting to provide much-needed robustness of desktop applications to websites.
- Possess good understanding of WPF, XAML, WCF, Web-Services, XML.
- Worked extensively on WMI (Windows Management Instrumentation) queries as part of a windows management project
- Sound knowledge in implementing WIN-32 API calls within VB & C# based applications.
- Extensively used VBA programming to automate small & routine tasks done in MS-Office applications.
- Previously tried my hand on writing TSRs in C to provide a DOS-utility for my colleagues.
- Knowledge on C&C++ related concepts like Pointers, Structures, IVTs, ROM-BIOS Services and most of the OOPS concepts.
- Worked on opensource applications like WordPress, Composite C1.